From January 1, 2022, a single type of attorney's warrants will be in effect in Ukraine – generated automatically through the attorney's personal office in the Unified Register of Attorneys of Ukraine. However, after canceling the ability to issue warrants on printed forms, there is no need to change warrants issued earlier.
- lawyers who practice law individually,
- heads (authorized persons) of the bar association, bar bureau
- official website of NAAU,
- in the bar council of the region,
- or, as an exception, in the cases stipulated by the Bar Council of Ukraine, directly at the National Bar Association of Ukraine.
- the signature of the lawyer who provides legal (legal) assistance on the basis of this warrant, and
- signature of the head of the bar office, bar association and
- sealed with the seal of a legal entity.