The search for a road map, how to bring the aggressor to justice, how to make him pay all the bills, is still ongoing. One thing is clear, that the big lawsuit called Ukraine consists of millions of lawsuits by ordinary Ukrainians.
The main task for this category of lawsuits is the collection of evidence base, careful recording of all facts.
On the initiative of the Bar Council of the Kyiv region in the person of the Committee on interaction with the military administration, law enforcement agencies and the judicial system to ensure the protection of the civilian population under martial law
And with the support of the International Charitable Foundation “Ukrainian Revival of the 21st Century”
On April 12, at 11:00 a.m., a round table will be held on the topic: “Compensation for damages caused by the military aggression of the Russian Federation: international cooperation of the legal and expert community.”
Link to live stream on Youtube:
We invite everyone who cares and is interested to join our event
Participants: Mykhailo Kocherov – Doctor of Law, managing partner of “IDC Legal Services”, lawyer; Olena Potopalska – managing partner, CEO, Risks, Consulting, auditor of AC Crowe Ukraine; Sergey Yarosh – member of the Committee on Cooperation with the Military Administration, Law Enforcement Bodies and the Judicial System to Ensure the Protection of the Civilian Population in the Conditions of Martial Law RAKO, lawyer; Oleksandr Zozulya – managing partner, subject of evaluation activities LLC “Advisory and Research”; Kateryna Proskura – doctor of economics, professor, auditor, forensic expert, chief researcher of the economic research laboratory KNDISE of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Moderator: Yevgenia Vakulenko – Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Corporate Finance and Controlling, Deputy. Chairman of the RAKO Scientific and Practical Council, Chairman of the RAKO Committee, Chairman of the International Charitable Foundation “Ukrainian Revival of the 21st Century”, lawyer, auditor.
Questions for discussion:
- Legal action for compensation for damage caused by the aggressor. Peculiarities of the collective appeal and its jurisdiction.
- Possible sources of compensation for damages caused by the military aggression of the Russian Federation.
- Legal proceedings regarding property located in the occupied territory: problems with the subjectivity of the definition of the defendant.
- The practice of determining the losses of enterprises caused by the armed aggression of the Russian Federation. (material damages and lost profits).
- Documentation and recording of lost property as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation.