We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the review of the judicial practice of the Administrative Court of Cassation as part of the Supreme Court, which presents decisions in cases concerning the detention of foreigners or stateless persons, forced return, deportation and readmission (decisions for January 2018 – October 2021).
- banning the application of the forced deportation procedure to a person who applied for recognition as a refugee or a person in need of additional protection;
- conditions of application of the readmission procedure;
- grounds for forced deportation and refusal of forced deportation;
- requirements for a court decision on forced deportation;
- the grounds for recognizing the illegality of the decision on forced return from the territory of Ukraine.